If you would like to win a Sealey 24V cordless impact wrench for your workshop, why not enter our competition?
We’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a 24V cordless impact wrench, courtesy of Sealey. The CP2450MH is particularly useful for removing stubborn nuts on tractors and machinery and includes the following features:
- Removes nuts with no compressor or mains source required
- Produces up to 550Nm (410lb/ft) torque, making this tool suitable for removing the most stubborn nuts
- Variable speed switch for added control
- Forward and reverse switch integrated into housing for ease of use
- Superbly balanced tool with side handle and vibration reducing grip
- One of the most powerful cordless impact wrenches available on the market
- Suitable for workshop, bodyshop and tyre shop applications with no trailing cables causing hazards
- Supplied with 24V 2Ah Ni-MH battery pack and 80 minute mains charger
Sealey has generously offered a 24V cordless impact wrench, worth almost £350, for this competition and to have your name in the draw, you need to move fast!
For further details on Sealey’s vast range of products, please visit the website: www.sealey.co.uk