If you would like to win a Sealey 24V cordless impact wrench for your workshop, why not enter our competition?
We’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a 24V cordless impact wrench, courtesy of Sealey. The CP2450MH is particularly useful for removing stubborn nuts on tractors and machinery and includes the following features:
- Removes nuts with no compressor or mains source required
- Produces up to 550Nm (410lb/ft) torque, making this tool suitable for removing the most stubborn nuts
- Variable speed switch for added control
- Forward and reverse switch integrated into housing for ease of use
- Superbly balanced tool with side handle and vibration reducing grip
- One of the most powerful cordless impact wrenches available on the market
- Suitable for workshop, bodyshop and tyre shop applications with no trailing cables causing hazards
- Supplied with 24V 2Ah Ni-MH battery pack and 80 minute mains charger
Sealey has generously offered a 24V cordless impact wrench, worth almost £350, for this competition and to have your name in the draw, you need to move fast!
This competition has now closed
For further details on Sealey’s vast range of products, please visit the website: www.sealey.co.uk